AirPhil Express - My Preferred Airline


AirPhil is one of the reasons that even at the beginning of the year, my travel calendar is already nearly full. I am but impressed when they give out promos like this, because unlike competitors, they give out more seats that makes it feasible to book the entire barkada at only Php 12.00 as base fare. We were able to book 5 persons for Naga (and last I check there's still plenty of seats left) and 4 persons for Cebu at less than 1K per pax. AirPhil Express helps me achieve my goal to travel the Philippines as much as I can. Thanks AirPhil.

Friends, take advantage of this seat sale and book your vacation as early as now. For packages to the hottest destinations in the Philippines, check out my sites, www.boracay-promos.comand wanderstruck.weebly.com. Let's all EXPLORE PHILIPPINES. What better way to love our own country, support Philippine tourism.

Happy New Year. Happy Travels!

~Jhessy 
AirPhil Express - My Preferred Airline AirPhil Express - My Preferred Airline Reviewed by Wanderstruck Travel & Tours on 17:07 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.