Cebu Pacific has just launched their new fleet and it's a direct flight to Bali, Indonesia. Imagine surfing with the waves and lounging in Bali's magnificent beach made affordable, thanks to Cebu Pacific.
“CEB will launch its direct service from Manila to Bali on March 16, 2013, just in time for peak summer travel in the Philippines,” Cebu Pacific's Candice Iyog said in a statement.
The Gokongwei-led airline will serve the Manila-Denpasar (Bali) route twice weekly, every Tuesday and Saturday.
Bali will be the 20th foreign destination for the airline.
The airline is having an introductory P888 seat sale for the route, from November 20-23, or until seats last. Travel period is for March 16 to June 30, 2012.
With this, Wanderstruck Travel & Tours is also offering 4D3N All In Bali Getaway for just as low as Php 20,500.00 per person.
I n c l u s i o n :
• 3 Nights accomodation with daily breakfast
• Tour and transfer as per itinerary below
• 3 x Lunch and 3 x Dinner (1X Seafood at Jimbaran Beach exclude Lobster)
• Full aircond vehicle with Profesional tour guide, and All Entrance fees
• Lei flowers upon arrival, airport assistance + Porterage upon departure, Luggage van, etc
Mineral water, light refreshment, and little souvenir, etc
I t i n e r a r y :
• Day 1 : Meet and greet at Denpasar airport, Lunch, Visit GWK Park (Garuda Wisnu Kencana) then continue to visit Uluwatu Temple at Nusa Dua Cliff with its beautiful sunset, Dinner at Jimbaran Beach with Seafood (-/-/D)
• Day 2 : Full Day Tour : Witness the age old Barong Dance, Visit the Spectacular MountainResort of Kintamani, Lunch at Lakeview Restaurant, Visit Tampaksiring the Holy Temple, as well as stops at Bali’s three major art centres,Mas for Woodcarving, Ubud for Art andCeluk for silver, Dinner at Kayun Restaurant with Crispy Duck etc, (B/L/D)
• Day 3 : Full Day Tour : Journey to Pura Taman Ayun (Mengwi’s Royal Temple Complex), thendrive on through the central highlands to Bedugul and Ulundanu Temple located in BratanLake of Bedugul, Lunch at Eco Saranam, Visit the home of a monkey tribe, in thenutmeg forest of Alas Kedaton and the final highlight being sunset at coastal Tanah LotTemple, one of the most revered temple on the island, Dinner at Plaza Dewata Restaurant(B/L/D)
• Day 4 : Pick up at hotel, transfer to airport for departure (B)
For bookings, please contact us at:
Wanderstruck Travel & Tours
Phone: 4220785 / 09154455358